Hi5 Power Supply Module
The Hi5 is a small pedal power supply with a whole lotta slap! It lets you spend less time asking “Will this power my pedal?” and more time playing.
The Hi5 features 5 fully isolated high current channels. Each channel is individually configurable to 9, 12, 15, or 18 volts. The module mounts into the modular endpanel of your Templeboard and saves precious real-estate on top/bottom of your board.
Need more outputs? Link multiple Hi5’s together with a 24V link cable and increase the amount of isolated channels to 10, 15, 20+*.
*maximum current draw will be limited to the current of the AC adapter being used
- 5 incredibly clean high current (660mA) isolated outputs
- 4 different voltages selectable on each outlet: 9V at 660mA, 12V at 500mA , 15V at 400mA, 18V at 330 mA
- Capable of powering any commercially available DC pedal (specialty flex cables may be necessary)
- Compact, lightweight design (5.6oz)
- Mounts in the modular endpanel of your Templeboard.
- 24V DC auxiliary outlet for linking more Hi5 modules or other power supplies
- 8 Flex cables included
- 5-year worldwide warranty
Weight: .35lbs (.15kg)
Dimensions: 3.78” x 2.35” x 1.08” (96mm x 60mm x 27mm)